Wanna make and sell your own merch?
You’ve come to the right place! At makemymerch, you can create your own merchandise with no upfront costs and absolutely no risks. Here’s how:
- You send in your design - using the form below
- We approve it - to make sure the artwork falls within the technical guidelines for it be printed
- You set the goal, selling price and the duration of the campaign - it’s your art, so you get paid!
- Spread the word - promote the crap out of it to collect pre-orders, and we’ll do the same
It’s that simple. We take care of the printing and the shipping, you collect the profits!
We need high resolution artwork to faithfully print your design. Here are some guidelines you should follow:
- The artwork needs to be in a vector format (Adobe Illustrator or CorelDraw) or if you work in Photoshop - the artwork should be in the required printable size in 800 dpi.
- The artwork should be colour separated - all colours should be grouped together or be in separate layers
- The maximum printable area for t-shirts is 12” width x 14” height for men and 9” width x 12” height for women
- The number of colours in the artwork shouldn’t exceed: 4
- The base colours of T-shirts available are: Black, White, Royal Blue, Red, Heather Grey and Maroon
- We cannot print files that do not follow the above specifications - we cannot print images taken off the internet
- Your artwork should also not use any logos or registered marks unless you have the explicit written consent from the rights holders to use them